I’ve had some busy times earning-back my money post-holiday, and I’ve started to get back into the swing of working on the project again with my functional computer!
I mostly spend my project time working down a to-do list to get the engine to a functional level asap before I start thinking about building the world itself. I have also completed some of the character profiles. The engine has a bit more to go; it needs to be done by the end of the month, and I’d also like to get the remainder of the characters and key locations drawn-up properly.
For now, have a screenshot of my lovely little night-cycle, and my functional dialogue system! Till next time, all the best~!